Distinguish yourself with your image
Establish your personal image by designing a set of visual and audiovisual documents for the people you wish to meet and understand the digital context of image enhancement in which they are inserted, particularly on social networks.
Avatar, profile picture, banner, cover, publication… Whether they are still (photos) or animated (videos), images are now part of the digital landscape in which you are immersed on a daily basis, so much so that developing your professional or entrepreneurial activity without using images would be the equivalent of running a marathon with a ball and chain on your ankle.
Whether it’s the content of the first 10 seconds of a video, which forms 74% of its value, or the photo that accompanies a text, which increases message retention by 55%, most images converge towards a single goal: persuasion.
This workshop will allow you to learn about the different mechanisms that justify the prioritization of images in the creation of digital content, and will equip you in a concrete way to produce a set of visual and audiovisual documents that will form the basis of your personal brand or that of your small company.
This training-workshop will allow you to :
- Understand the importance of images in digital media;
- Know the recent statistics that make the use of image necessary;
- Adopt a posture conducive to the establishment of your personal image;
- Clarify to whom you present your image;
- Identify the elements to emphasize in your visual and audiovisual documents;
- Know the different resources at your disposal to prepare your tools;
- Carry out your photo shoot independently;
- Specify to whom you are presenting your image;
- Identify the elements to highlight in your visual and audiovisual documents;
- Produce your video presentation independently.
- Short presentations
- Step by step method
- Pre-recorded videos
- Exercises and workshops to reflect on your personal content
- Tests and quizzes
- Application and experimentation
- Sharing of content among participants
Self-employed workers, small business owners, artists and job seekers
Theoretical contributions on the importance of pictures, in general, and more specifically, in social media;
Reflection on recent statistics related to pictures in social networks;
Practical tools to methodically reflect on one’s personal image;
Exercise to get to know your audience;
Method to take a professional photo;
Method for making a video presentation;
Presentation of free tools to prepare a set of basic visual and audiovisual documents.
Enter into a relationship with the people you want to meet through striking first impressions. This is what Valérie Demers believes everyone can do.
That’s why, with photos, videos and various digital media, she helps people create irresistible invitations to connect with them.
In business, research and education, Valérie Demers has always sought the most effective, original and enjoyable ways to make knowledge and messages accessible. Having used written and spoken language in hundreds of communications, she has been exploring the potential of still images (photos and graphic design) and moving images (videos and animation) for several years. With a bachelor’s degree in art history and social sciences and a master’s degree in environmental sciences, her diversified fields of interest combined with technical expertise (photography and film and television production) allow her to approach complex issues from an original, sometimes unusual angle.
Suite 330, 55 rue de Louvain Ouest, Montreal, H2N 1A4
1 day – 9am – 17pm