Expert: Project management with Scrum Agile
Enable participants to deepen their knowledge about the Scrum framework and its fundamental principles by exploring approaches to optimize value generation, resources and quality in the development and delivery of a product or service.
This workshop will allow participants to become familiar with the Scrum framework and to develop successful customer-oriented projects that are highly complex and require the skill of adapting quickly, often with very tight deadlines, in order to develop products with high business value. Agile project management is an iterative process that emphasizes delivering value to the customer, team interactions rather than tasks, and adapting to market realities rather than following a rigid plan.
Agile project management is the way to achieve high value and high technical quality within time and budget constraints. But these principles go far beyond the software development process. Rather, it is a mindset for those looking for an approach that quickly builds consensus in an increasingly fast-paced environment.
- Agile vs. Waterfall: Responding to continuously changing priorities
- The Scrum process
- Productivity and product development by iterations
- Risk reduction and quality improvement
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand agile planning strategies
- Establish an agile project and delivery plan
- Adequately monitor the progress of an agile project
- Know how to adapt an agile team to the work context
- Case studies
Project managers, business analysts and product managers
- Introduction to Scrum and agile project management
- Activities of Scrum team members
- Value-driven development
- Delivery planning
- Requirements management
- Deployment planning
- Scrum certification exam simulation (if necessary)
Passionate about technology, innovation and experimentation, Marie-Andrée is an innovation coach for entrepreneurs and startups. Her approach focused on business experimentation has helped more than a hundred entrepreneurs from different backgrounds to optimize their actions and generate more value. An advocate for performance management, agility (Scrum) and Lean Startup, Marie-Andrée constantly applies her energy to bring out the best in people, ideas and resources.
Venue: Suite 330 at 55 Rue de Louvain Ouest in Montreal, H2N 1A4
Duration: 1 day (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)